The United Way of Greater Hazleton is proud be part of an unprecedented partnership with 14 regional United Ways and Eyewitness News WBRE/WYOU aimed at helping our friends and neighbors across 17 counties who have been deeply affected by the COVID-19 Emergency.

For the next 4 weeks, The UNITED WAY CARES COVID-19 Response Fund will be featured on-air, online and in media all across Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania. Every donation you make will go directly to help people right in your own community. Just click



Checks can be mailed to 134 South Wyoming St. Hazleton, PA 18201. Thank you for all those you will help.















United Way of Greater Hazleton Campaign Video 2018


The United Way advances the common good by creating opportunities for a better life for all. Our focus is on education, income and health–the essential building blocks for a good quality of life for each one of us.

United Way recruits people and organizations who bring the passion, expertise and resources we need to get things done.

We invite you to join us. You can give, you can advocate and you can volunteer. Together, united, we can inspire hope and create opportunities for a better tomorrow. That’s what it means to LIVE UNITED.

To contact us:

United Way of Greater Hazleton, Inc.
134 South Wyoming Street
Hazleton, Pennsylvania 18201

570.455.9515 (phone)